Dom is a senior HSE risk consultant with a solid science background in biochemistry and medical biotechnology. He has advised multinational corporations as a HSE Lead on construction and engineering projects with Network Rail and the Cross Rail. He has over a decade of experience working on various railway, construction and engineering projects advising directors and all levels of stakeholders on risk management. He has also advised public sector organisations including the Royal Parks.
Upon invitation, he lectures health and safety management at the University of Coventry to undergraduate and postgraduate students in Oil and Gas Management. He is an NVQ assessor, regularly lectures on IOSH, CITB and NEBOSH courses and is a prolific management systems auditor. He is highly recommended for the investigation of high-profile incidents/accidents that are sometimes of national interest, making headlines with the BBC news, network rails news etc.
Education and Qualifications
· MSc (Hons) Occupational Safety, Health and Environment – Middlesex University
· MSc (Hons) Medical Biotechnology – University of Westminster
· BSc (Hons) Biochemistry – University of Nigeria
· NEBOSH Diploma in Health and Safety Management
· NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety.
· NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
Appointments and Memberships
· Chartered Member Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
· Fellow Royal Society of Public Health
· Associate Fellowship Advanced Higher Education
English – Fluent | Igbo – Fluent
John Roberts Bootes
CMIOSH, FIIRSM, CSYP, OSHCR
Principal Consultant - Health, Safety and Enviroment