Simon heads up and develops all aspects of the data protection practice at Epinots. Simon is an outstanding senior data & risk professional with over 30 years of national and international experience together with a demonstrable record of successful achievements; proactively implementing change and influencing key customers, senior managers and directors together with all levels of employees within and outside of an organisation.
Simon has led teams and provided advice to functions across corporate services including but not limited to the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sports (DCMC), Defra Group and multiple private sector organisations.
Education and Qualifications
· LLM Data Protection Law and Information Governance – Northumbria University
· PG Diploma Occupational Health and Safety – Cardiff Metropolitan University
· BA (Hons) Politics – London Southbank University
· Data Protection/Data Privacy Certificate – International Association of Privacy Professionals CIPP).
· Diploma in Change Management, Business Admin and Management – Oxford College
Appointments and Memberships
· Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe
· Chartered Member Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
· Fellow International Institute of Risk and Safety Management
· Fellow Royal Society of Public Health
· Fellow International Safety Quality Environment Management Association
· Practitioner Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment
· Registered Safety Practitioner
· Member Institute of Industrial Accident Investigators
· Member Institute of Leadership and Management
English – Fluent
CMIOSH, FIIRSM, FRSPH, FISQEM, RSP, PIEMA, MINSTLM, CIPP/E
Head of Data Protection Management