Emmanuel is a dual qualified senior lawyer practising as a solicitor in England & Wales and as barrister and solicitor at the Nigerian Bar.
He is an arbitrator and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. His has a background in construction and contract disputes, international arbitration, adjudication, business crime, tax and mediation.
At Epinots, he oversees all internal and external legal matters.
Education and Qualifications
· MSc (Hons) Construction Law & Dispute Resolution – King’s College, University of London
· LLM (Hons) Corporate & Commercial Law – Queens Mary University of London
· ATT Association of Taxation Technicians
· LLB (Hons) – University of Nigeria.
Association and Membership
· Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
· The Law Society
· King’s Arbitration Club
English – Fluent | Igbo – Fluent
Head of Legal